MBA in Bangalore offers excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities. Bangalore, also called the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, is one of the top MBA destinations in India.
Is it good to do MBA in Bangalore University?
It is one of the best management colleges with all the necessary facilities. Placements: Almost 90% of the students got placed in our course. The highest salary package offered is 22 LPA, the average salary package offered is 12 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 3 to 4 LPA.
Which is the best college to do MBA in Bangalore?
Top Five MBA Colleges in Bangalore for Students Specializing in Marketing Department
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- CMR University, Bangalore.
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore.
How much is the fees for MBA in Bangalore?
M.B.A Colleges in Bangalore 2021
|Name of the College||NIRF Ranking||Fees|
|Indian Institute of Science||1st in Universities||Rs. 1.51 – 3.03 lakhs|
|IIM Bangalore||2nd (Management)||Rs. 18.50 – 24.19 lakhs|
|Bangalore University||68th (Universities)||Rs. 1 – 9.45 lakhs|
|Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science||—||—|
What is the minimum fees for MBA in Bangalore?
Top MBA Colleges in India With Low Fees
|DBS – Doon Business School||MBA International Business||Rs 4.52 lakh|
|Gems B School, Bangalore||Corporate MBA||Rs 4.20 lakh|
|Galgotias University – GU||MBA Healthcare and Hospital Management||Rs 4.47 lakh|
|BK school of Business Management||MBA in Maritime Management||Rs 80,000|
Which MBA field is best?
Most In-Demand MBA Specializations
- General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular. …
- International Management. …
- Strategy. …
- Consulting. …
- Finance Leadership. …
- Entrepreneurship. …
- Marketing. …
- Operations Management.
Which MBA course is best?
Top 11 MBA Specializations in India
- MBA in Finance.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA in Logistics Management.
- MBA in Marketing Management.
- MBA in Business Management.
- MBA in Rural Management.
- MBA in Health Care Management.
What is the salary of an MBA?
The MBA starting salary for the year 2019 is Rs 22 lakh per annum and upwards. Graduates specializing in finance, marketing, data analytics, and HR continue to bag the highest starting salaries among other MBA specializations.
Which MBA course has highest salary?
Let’s talk about jobs which are offering the highest MBA salary in India.
- Investment Banker. Investment bankers are involved in raising money in capital markets and providing financial advice for both private companies and the government. …
- Project Manager. …
- Consulting. …
- Business Development Manager. …
- Marketing Manager.
Is Cat compulsory for MBA?
Q: Is CAT compulsory to study MBA? … CAT is accepted by all the IIMs and some top B-schools for admission to MBA. You can opt for other MBA entrance exams based on your preference of the B-school.
What is the entrance exam for MBA in Bangalore?
Register Now for Latest Update – Don’t miss it
|MBA College||Accepted MBA Entrance Exam Score for Shortlisting||Personal Interview (PI)|
Can we get admission in MBA without entrance exam?
Direct MBA admission without entrance exam is offered by most of the private MBA colleges and private deemed universities in India. The direct MBA admission process is very simple and there are not many stages in the selection process.
Why MBA is so expensive?
As with most university tuition fees, the cost of studying an MBA tends to increase on an annual basis. In the backdrop of ever increasing competition for employment within business and management sectors, the price of studying an MBA may turn out to be invaluable when it comes to your future career prospects.
How can I study MBA without fees?
There are several ways you can get a degree or take MBA courses at no cost.
- Free MBA Programs. There are actually some business schools that offers tuition-free accredited MBA programs. …
- Full tuition scholarships. …
- Sponsored program. …
- Free resources.
How can I do MBA with less fees?
23 lakhs. The low fee MBA colleges are the high RoI management institutes affiliated to top universities of India.
Register for CAT 2021 & MBA Admissions Updates.
|IIMs with Low Fee MBA||MBA Fee Structure|