|Characteristic||Brand value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Tata Consultancy Services||14.58|
Which is the No 1 brand in India?
Tata Group has retained the title of India’s most valuable brand by a considerable lead with a brand value of $21.3 billion. Operating in more than 100 countries across six continents and employing over three-quarters of a million people, TATA Group is a force to be reckoned with on the global stage, said the report.
What are the top 5 brands in India?
Extracted from Hurun Report, here are the top 10 companies in India in terms of market cap.
- Reliance Industries. With a market cap of ₹1,350,183.97, Reliance Industries leads the Indian Industries with the highest market cap. …
- TATA Consultancy Services. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- HDFC. …
- ICICI. …
- SBI. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Who is the biggest brand in India?
For the seventh year, HDFC Bank remained the top-ranked brand in India with a total brand value of more than $20.2 billion. LIC reached the no. 2 spot, with Tata Consulting Services at no.
Which is richest company in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.
Which company share is best?
Top Companies in India by Investments – BSE
|1||SBI Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||16.30|
|2||HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-0.10|
|3||PNB Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||1.00|
|4||Reliance Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||18.40|
Which industry is growing fast in India?
The services sector has been the highest growing sector in six years. The Industry sector was the fastest growing sector in one year and the Agriculture sector was the fastest-growing sector in two years.
Sector-wise GDP Growth of India.
|GVA (Rupees in Crore) at constant prices||2017-18||7.53|
What is India’s full name?
India, officially the Republic of India (Hindi: Bhārat Gaṇarājya), is a country in South Asia.
|Republic of India Bhārat Gaṇarājya (see other local names)|
Is Levi’s an Indian brand?
Leading international premium denimwear manufacturer Levi Strauss &Co (Levi’s) started its operation in India by forming a wholly owned subsidiary under the name Levi’s Strauss India Ltd in 1994. … Levi’s was considered as the most trusted, stylish and iconic brand in the Indian denim wear segment among the Indian youth.
What are some famous products?
These are the best-selling products of all time.
- PlayStation. > Category: Video game console. > Total sales: 344 million units. …
- Lipitor. > Category: Pharmaceutical. > Total sales: $141 billion. …
- Corolla. > Category: Vehicle. > Total sales: 40.7 million units. …
- Star Wars. > Category: Movies. …
- iPad. > Category: Tablet.