India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta. The World’s first university was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects.
What is India’s greatest contribution to the world?
20 Important Gifts India Gave The World
- India gave the world its first university – Takshashila University. …
- India gave the world the numeral, Zero. …
- The game of C hess originated in India. …
- Indians were the first ones to use and invent buttons. …
- Shampoo originated from India. …
- India gave the c ure for Leprosy.
What is India’s greatest contribution to science?
Five of India’s contributions to science
- Atomism. The earliest mention of the concept of the atom dates back to India. …
- Zero. Zero was recognized as a number and not merely a symbol of separation amongst all other numbers in India. …
- Trigonometric functions. …
- Modern decimal system. …
- Chandrasekhar Limit.
What important contribution has been made by India to world history?
One may also give example of spread of Buddhism in the ancient period by Asoka who had then sent missionaries to various countries . Buddhism travelled via silk route to China, South Eaat Asia and Central Asia. e. India’s trade flourished, spices, mulsin were traded from India to the outside world.
Who is the No 1 scientist in India?
List of Indian scientists
|Name||Field||Most noted award/fellowship|
|Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman (C.V Raman)||Physics||Nobel Prize in Physics|
|Srinivasa Ramanujan||Mathematics||Fellow of the Royal Society|
|Satyendra Nath Bose||Mathematics, physics|
|M. S. Swaminathan||Genetics|
What is the flag of India?
The National Flag of India (Hindi: Tiraṅgā) is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of India saffron, white and India green; with the Ashoka Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre.
Flag of India.
|Name||Tiraṅgā (meaning “Tricolour“)|
|Adopted||22 July 1947|
Who invented Indian flag?
What is the new invention in India?
1. GREEN LIVING – STREETS MADE OF PLASTIC. Like many countries, India grapples with an excess of plastic waste. Chemistry professor Rajagopalan Vasudevan devised a way to transform common plastic litter into a substitute for bitumen — the main ingredient in asphalt used for road construction.
Is India important to the world?
India is considered one of the potential superpowers of the world. This potential is attributed to several indicators, the primary ones being its demographic trends and a rapidly expanding economy and military. In 2015, India became the world’s fastest growing economy with a 5% estimated GDP rate (mid year terms).