How can I sell my old Indian notes?
- Old and rare currency notes are bought and sold online for good prices.
- Currency notes with the ‘786’ series are considered auspicious and fetch money sometimes in lakhs.
- Website like eBay, Coinbazzar, Quikr provide a platform for people having unique and old notes to sell it online.
How do I sell my old notes?
You can contact them and sell the note. In case you are having an old Rs 5 note, then you have an opportunity to earn Rs 30,000 sitting at home. This may sound strange but it is true that if you have an old Rs 5 note in your piggy bank or wallet, then you can fetch Rs 30,000 within a few minutes without going anywhere.
How do I sell my old 1 rupee note on eBay?
You can follow these steps to sell old notes on ebay.com:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of eBay and log on to ebay.com.
- Step 2: Search and click on the registration tab that appears on the homepage. …
- Step 3: Then take a clear photo of the note and upload it on the platform.
Where can I sell old notes online?
All you need to do is log in to the eBay website which allows the people having unique and old notes to sell it online and earn money. The website provides a platform to the sellers to talk to buyers directly and sell their notes and coins online.
What is the cost of 1 rupee note?
There is a one rupee note that is listed for Rs 45,000 online. This unique note has the signature of former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor HM Patel. A 100 rupees note with serial number 000786 is being sold for Rs 1,900 online.
What is the value of old 500 rupees note?
If you have an old Rs 500 note, then you can earn as much as Rs 10,000 without doing anything. The notes have become antique and rare now after over four years of demonetization.
Which Indian old coins are worth money?
- 1921 Certified One Rupee… Price ₹5,500.00. …
- 1945 Large 5 George VI 1/4… Price ₹4,000.00. …
- 1944 Lahore Mint Half (1/2)… Price ₹750.00. …
- 1889 Hong Kong 5 Cents… Price ₹1,100.00. …
- 1890 Half Pice Victoria… Price ₹4,000.00. …
- 1862 Quarter (1/4) Rupee,… …
- 1944 Half (1/2) Anna… …
- 1821 Half Pice Bombay…
How do I sell old coins and notes?
Step 1: Open the homepage of websites where you want to sell your old note. You can visit Ebay, Click India etc. Step 2: For selling the note online in an auction, you have to click the photo of the currency note having 12345 or 123456 digits on it. Step 3: Register yourself as a seller on the bidding website.
Where can I sell old notes on Quora?
Also if these other notes are of circulated grade nobody wants them in their collection as uncirculated notes are easily available. So if you have any of the above then try selling it collectors locally by approaching numismatic clubs / approach an auction house / sell on social media groups in Facebook etc.
How can I sell old coins in international market?
To sell old coins, take low and medium-value coins to a reputable coin dealer, where you should be able to easily sell them. If you can’t find a local coin dealer, try visiting a traveling coin show so you can network with dealers and find someone to buy your coins.