1. Riyaz Aly – 43.9 Million Followers. With 43.9 million followers Riyaz Aly is the most popular TikTok star of India. He is the fastest user of TikTok to reach 10 million and 25 million followers.
Who is king of TikTok in India?
Riyaz Aly Afreen (TikTok New King)
At the age of 16, He has 40 Million+ followers and 1.8 Billion+ hearts, Riyaz is the popular Tik Tok star in India.
Who is the Queen of TikTok in India 2020?
Jannat Zubair is known as the tik tok Queen. She is a Singer, Actor, Fashion and Beauty Influencer Celebrity with a T-series music video launched on her YouTube channel with 132M views on Milind Gabband 73 Million Views on Frooty Lagdi.
Who is best Tik Toker?
18 of the Most Famous TikTokers on the Planet
- @lorengray. Real name: Loren Gray. …
- @babyariel. Real name: Ariel Rebecca Martin. …
- @zachking. Real name: Zachary Michael King. …
- @riyaz. Real name: Riyaz Aly. …
- @kristenhancher. Real name: Kristen Hancher. …
- @gilmhercroes. Real name: Gilmher Croes. …
- @nishaguragain. …
Who is the Tik Tok King?
Alphonso Davies Is The King Of TikTok
|MMA & UFC 328,704 Followers · Esports League||Football Banter 94,972 Followers · Sports & Recreation|
|ComedyShortsGamer 1,263,575 Followers · Video Creator||Parbahan Sports 40,615 Followers · News & Media Website|
Is TikTok banned in India?
TikTok has been banned in India since June 29th. In its statement, the country’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology stated that the apps were “engaged in activities which is prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order.”
Who is Instagram Queen in India?
Deepika Padukone has yet again proved she is the reigning queen of Bollywood as she has emerged as the most followed Indian celeb on Instagram.
Why is Charli D’Amelio so famous?
Who Is Charli D’Amelio? She reached her new milestone of 100 million followers after just over a year and a half on the platform. Her copy of the Renegade dance became so popular that videos now tagged with the dance name have been viewed 2.2 billion times around the world.