Which is the safest car in India 2020?
Top 16 Safest Cars in India 2020 With Global NCAP Rating
- Mahindra XUV300 (GNCAP Rating: 5-Stars): …
- Tata Nexon (GNCAP Rating: 5-Stars): …
- Tata Altroz (GNCAP Rating: 5-Stars): …
- Tata Tiago/Tigor (GNCAP Rating: 4 Stars): …
- Mahindra Marazzo (GNCAP Rating: 4-Stars): …
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza (GNCAP Rating:4-Stars):
Why is Tata Altroz safest car?
The Altroz achieved a solid five stars for adult occupant protection and three stars for child occupant protection. The Altroz offers 2 frontal airbags as standard. Its structure and its footwell area were rated as stable. Head and neck protection for adult occupants was good.
Which car is better than Altroz?
CarWale brings you comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Tata Altroz.
Baleno vs Altroz Comparison Overview.
|Price||₹ 5.97 Lakh||₹ 5.80 Lakh|
|Engine Capacity||1197 cc||1199 cc|
|Power||82 bhp||85 bhp|
Why Maruti cars are not safe?
One of the biggest reasons for Maruti cars performing poorly in crash tests is directly related to the build quality. Maruti Suzuki offers the highest number of budget cars under 5 lakhs. It’s quite difficult to provide high build quality and adequate safety features under this budget.