This terminal is exclusively for budgeted domestic airlines including IndiGo.
Which flights are landing in Mumbai?
- I5* 941. 04:35. 06:20. BLR. AirAsia India. Bengaluru.
- G8 302. 05:00. 06:50. MAA. GoAir. Chennai.
- 6E 1708. 01:15. 07:15. DOH. IndiGo. Doha.
- EK 9216. 02:30. 07:15. DXB. Emirates. Dubai.
- 6E 3118. 05:05. 07:20. LKO. IndiGo. Lucknow.
- AI 990. 01:10. 07:30. KWI. Air India. …
- SG 196. 05:40. 07:40. MAA. SpiceJet. …
- 6E 5372. 06:10. 07:40. HYD. IndiGo.
Is Mumbai international and domestic airport connected?
As mentioned earlier, Mumbai Airport is home to two terminals, Terminal 1 (T1) and Terminal 2 (T2). T1 is exclusively used for domestic flights, while T2 is used for all international flights as well as a number of domestic ones. The two terminals are five kilometers apart and aren’t connected, requiring a taxi ride.
Is Terminal 1 closed in Mumbai?
“In light of the latest developments in the ongoing pandemic situation, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA) has decided to re-consolidate all domestic passenger flights currently operating via Terminal 1,” a Company spokesperson said.
Which terminal does IndiGo fly from?
Read More… Any IndiGo flight within India, with the number starting from 6E-2000 to 2999 will arrive at and depart from, T2, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
Are flights operating in Mumbai?
Mumbai Airport Will Operate All Flights From T2
With the constant increase of COVID cases in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport has decided to consolidate all flights and operate them.
How do I check flight status?
You can follow the below steps to check your flight status after you make a booking:
- Logon to www.goindigo.in.
- Click on Flight Status tab.
- Enter the departing and arriving destination.
- Enter your date of travel and Flight No.
- Enter your PNR or Booking Reference number.
Is Mumbai Airport Terminal 1 and 2 connected?
Mumbai airport which is among the busiest airports in India has two points for arrivals and departure of flights. These are namely terminal 1 and terminal 2. … Fixed rate inter-terminal services such as shuttle buses and taxis, connect both Mumbai Airport terminals.”
Is Terminal 1 domestic or international?
Chennai Airport Terminal 1 is the domestic terminal, also known as Kamaraj Terminal, which used to be the single passenger terminal before 1988 when the International “Anna” Terminal was opened. This terminal connects Chennai International Airport with 20 different domestic destinations within India.