How do you say please help me in India?
Meri maddad keejiye (Please help me)- After English, Hindi is your best bet, especially in North India. The keyword here is ‘maddad’ which means help.
Is Indian a language Quora?
The Constitution of India designates English and Hindi as the official languages of the Government of India. However, as per Article 343(1) of the Indian Constitution, it is only the Hindi written in Devanagari Script that is accepted as the official language of the Union Government. 2.
Which language is oldest in India?
Sanskrit (5000 years old)
Sanskrit is a widely spoken language in India. Almost all the ancient manuscripts of Hindusim, Jainism and Buddhism were written in this language.
Which is the oldest language in world?
Seven oldest surviving languages in the world.
- Tamil: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 300 BC. …
- Sanskrit: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 2000 BC. …
- Greek: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1500 BC. …
- Chinese: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1250 BC.
How do you greet someone in Hinduism?
Arvind Khetia, Hindu and an engineer: “Namaste” is a Sanskrit word and the common expression of greeting in Hinduism. Namaste literally means, “I bow to you.” This expression is accompanied by the gesture of joining two palms together, placing them at the heart level and bowing one’s head while saying namaste.
How do you say I am from India?
- Je suis indien (indienne for the feminine) [I am an Indian]
- Je viens d’Inde [I come from India]
- Je suis originaire d’Inde [~= I am from India]
- Je suis né(e) en Inde [I was born in India]
Which is prettiest language in India?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is the smartest language in India?
Top 10 Languages of India
- Tamil. TAMIL is the first language which was spoken by humankind. …
- Hindi. All Indian languages are beautiful. …
- Bengali. If a random intellectual is asked what’s the most beautiful language in the world, he would probably say it’s French. …
- Kannada. …
- Marathi. …
- Telugu. …
- Malayalam. …