|ICICI Prudential Long Term Plan Growth|
|NAV||₹28.485 ↑ 0.00 (0.01 %)|
|AMC||ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited|
|Launch Date||20 Jan 10|
Which is the best mutual fund company in India?
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
Launched in the year 1993, ICICI Mutual Fund is one of the biggest Asset Management Companies in the country.
Which SIP is best for 5 years?
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years in Equity Funds
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP Plan. This is an open-ended equity scheme with a track record of outperformance. …
- ICICI Prudential Blue chip Fund. …
- SBI Blue chip Fund. …
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. …
- SBI Multicap Fund.
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
Top 5 Biggest Mutual Funds
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTSAX)
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)
- Vanguard Institutional Index Mutual Fund (VINIX)
- Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX)
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund (VMFXX)
What are the top 10 mutual funds?
Top 10 Mutual Funds
- ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Small & Midcap Fund.
- Tata Equity PE Fund.
- HDFC Monthly Income Plan – MTP.
- L&T Tax Advantage Fund.
- SBI Nifty Index Fund.
- Kotak Corporate Bond Fund.
- Canara Robeco Gilt PGS.
What is the most expensive mutual fund?
Danger Zone: Most Expensive Mutual Funds
- Five Funds That Gouge Investors.
- American Growth Fund Series One (AMRAX)
- Rydex Series Nova Fund (RYANX)
- Pacific Advisors Mid Cap Value Fund (PAMVX)
- Pacific Advisors Large Cap Value Fund (PAGTX)
- Advisors Preferred Quantified All Cap Equity Fund (QACAX)
What is the most popular mutual fund?
The 25 Largest Mutual Funds
|1||VFIAX||Vanguard 500 Idx;Adm|
|2||SPY||SPDR S&P 500 ETF|
|3||FXAIX||Fidelity 500 Index Fund|
|4||VTSAX||Vanguard TSM Idx;Adm|
Is SIP better or lump sum?
If you are an investor with a small but regular amount of money available for investment, SIPs can be a more suitable investment option. For investors with a relatively high investment amount and risk tolerance, lump-sum investments may be more beneficial.
Which bank has best SIP?
5 Best Banking Funds SIP To Invest In India 2021
|Banking Mutual Funds||1 Year Return||5 Years Return|
|SBI Banking & Financial Services Fund||83.11%||20.01%|
|Tata Banking and Financial Services Fund||71.13%||19.5%|
|Invesco India Financial Services Fund||74.97%||18.25%|
|Sundaram Fin Services Opp Reg||81.58%||16.63%|
Do we lose money in SIP?
SIPs have losses
But as the market keeps falling and you continue to invest your average cost fall. You will be buying more units at a lesser cost. The primary advantage of SIP is to lower the average cost of buying mutual funds. SIPs work well in a falling market condition or volatile markets.
Which is the highest return mutual fund?
Top 10 High Risk Mutual Funds
|Fund Name||Category||1Y Returns|
|ICICI Prudential Credit Risk Fund||Debt||8.6%|
|HDFC Dynamic PE Ratio Fund of Funds||Other||37.0%|
|Sundaram Equity Hybrid Fund||Hybrid||39.5%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced Advantage Fund||Hybrid||31.1%|
Which mutual fund gives highest return?
Read more news on
- Icici Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Growth.
- Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Regular Growth.
- Hdfc Small CAP Fund Regular Growth.
- Kotak Standard Multicap Fund Regular Growth.
- Icici Prudential Bluechip Fund Growth.
- Axis Bluechip Fund Growth.
- Top 10 Mutual Funds.
- HDFC Mid-cap Opportunities Fund.