The existing standard rate to call India is Rs 2.99 per minute (Rs 3.82 per minute including the applicable taxes). Customers can buy the 3-Day Rate Cutter Pack by dialing *17118*7*2#. “The voice packs have been launched in line with Ncell’s commitment to provide quality service at affordable rates.
How can I call India from Ncell in low rate?
All postpaid and prepaid customers of Ncell can participate in the scheme and enjoy calling in any Indian number at Rs 1.99 per minute. In order to enjoy the benefits, the customers need to activate the service. This can be done for free by dialing *17107#.
How can I call India from Ncell?
India Calling offer
All post-paid and pre-paid customers of Ncell can participate in the scheme and enjoy calling in any Indian number at flat rate of Rs 1.99 per minute. In order to enjoy the benefits, the customers need to activate the service by dialling *17107#.
How can I get cheap international calls from Ncell?
Ncell customers can subscribe the pack by dialing 17107 or dialing *17107# and following the instructions thereafter. Customers can also send SMS to 17107 typing 10 to subscribe the pack. International Call Pack will come into effect from Friday, June 23.
How can I call international from Ncell?
The customer can know their remaining talk time under the pack by dialing *101#. “We are pleased to launch International Call Pack, which makes communications affordable, simple, and convenient for our valued customers to stay connected with their loved ones living or traveling abroad.
Does Ncell SIM work in India?
Roaming service is activated by default in all Ncell numbers. You can use the service once you travel abroad. However, default roaming is not allowed in Bangladesh, China and India. Please activate roaming service by dialing *17129*1# if you are travelling in these three countries.
How can I call Nepal from India cheap?
For international calls, customers can make a call through either access 1424 or 1425 /1445 or 00. But the call tariff is cheaper through the access code 1424 at the rate of Rs 2.9. Currently, direct calling to India through 00 code is Rs 12 whereas from 1425 or 1445 is Rs 6.
Does Nepali SIM work in India?
The international roaming service starts in Ntc prepaid number from Baishak 16, 2076. In the first phase, the roaming for prepaid mobile works in India and China. … If any Nepal Telecom prepaid customers go to India or China, they can use the mobile network for voice call or SMS there.
How do I call Nepal from India?
To call Nepal from India, dial: 00 – 977 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 977 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 977 – ISD Code or Country Code of Nepal.
- Area code – There are 59 area codes in Nepal.
How do I call a smart cell from India?
Smart Cell Dashain India Call
NOTE: After subscription of the pack dial 1350 + country code + mobile number/landline number.
How much do international calls cost?
The overall cost of international calling has become cheaper with the rise of internet-based, voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) services. Pricing for calls can range anywhere from just one cent per minute to upward of 10 cents per minute.
How do I get international voice pack?
New International Voice Packs for Prepaid
- Dial *135*80# and select your country.
- Choose from daily, weekly or monthly plans.
- Get up to 2,000 international minutes.
How can I activate Ncell low balance call?
How can I use Low Balance Call service?
- To make low balance call.
- Dial 17102 followed by receiver’s mobile number to make call. For example, 17102980XXXXXXX.
- To receive low balance call. Listen to the voice message and press 1 to accept the call. Once you accept the call, you will be charged for the call.
How can I buy Ncell international pack?
Ncell customers can subscribe to the pack by dialling 17107 and following instructions thereafter. They can also subscribe the pack by dialling *17107# and following instructions or by sending SMS to 17107 typing 10. Customers can subscribe the pack as many times as they want, depending on their need.
How do I call Ncell Centre?
You can dial:
- 9005 from Ncell Prepaid Numbers.
- 9007 from Ncell Pro & Ncell Biz Numbers.
- 9809005000 from other numbers.
- Please note: Calls to IVR (900/9005) is free of charge. You will get 5 calls free every month to talk to the Call Center representative; standard charges will be applicable after 5 calls.
How do I dial international from Nepal?
To call United States from Nepal, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Nepal, and is needed for making any international call from Nepal.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.