What is the cheapest food to serve at a birthday party?
Here are some simple party food ideas on a budget:
- Loose meat sandwiches.
- Baked potatoes.
- Cheese and crackers.
- Vegetables and dip.
How much food should I buy for an Indian party?
If you’re going all out and serving a main meal, then plan 6 ounces of fish, meat or poultry for one main dish and 8 ounces if you want to offer two or more. You’ll need 1.5 ounces of rice or grains per person when these food items are a side dish and 4 ounces of vegetables.
How do you celebrate a low budget birthday?
How to Throw a Birthday Party on a Budget
- Keep your guest list small. …
- Make your own invitations. …
- Use free printables to decorate. …
- Pick a theme you already have decorations for. …
- Have the party at your house. …
- Don’t party at meal time. …
- Make or decorate your own cake. …
- Use the dollar store for party supplies.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
How much food do I need for a party of 50?
Some people will eat more or less than expected, a few guests might not show up, or someone might even bring an extra person or two.
Appetizer Amounts for a Three Hour Party.
|10-20||160 per person|
|20-30||240 per person|
|30-40||320 per person|
|40-50||400 per person|