Malayalam is said to be the most difficult Indian language.
Which language is the best language in India?
Top 10 Most Popular Indian Languages
- Hindi. Hindi is officially the most popular language spoken across India. …
- Bengali. The second most widely spoken language after Hindi is none other than Bengali which is said to be spoken by approximately 8% of the entire population. …
Which is the easiest language in India?
Hindi is the easiest language one could learn in India.
Which is the toughest language in the world?
Mandarin. As mentioned before, Mandarin is unanimously considered the toughest language to master in the world! Spoken by over a billion people in the world, the language can be extremely difficult for people whose native languages use the Latin writing system.
Is Tamil harder than Hindi?
Tamil will be easier. … One thing to note is Written Tamil is different from Spoken Tamil but in Hindi’s case it’s not that different. So, spoken-Hindi will become somewhat easier if you read many Hindi texts.
Which is the richest language in India?
Now coming to why Bengali is considered one of the greatest and richest languages of India.
Which is the beautiful language in world?
Italian. Let’s start with one that most of us can agree on, the language of Dante, da Vinci and Pavarotti. Italian has long been known as one of the foremost languages in the world of art, opera and, of course, romance – even the spoken version of it sounds like a song to non-native speakers.
Which is the first language in the world?
Sanskrit (5000 years old) – World’s Oldest Language.
Which is the easy language in the world?
1. Norwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language to learn for English speakers. Norwegian is a member of the Germanic family of languages — just like English!
Which is the oldest language in the world?
Seven oldest surviving languages in the world.
- Tamil: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 300 BC. …
- Sanskrit: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 2000 BC. …
- Greek: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1500 BC. …
- Chinese: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1250 BC.
Which is the first language in India?
2011 Census India
|Language||First language speakers||Second language speakers (millions)|
Which is the most oldest language in India?
Among Indian languages, Tamil has the most ancient non-Sanskritic Indian literature. Scholars categorise the attested history of the language into three periods: Old Tamil (300 BC–AD 700), Middle Tamil (700–1600) and Modern Tamil (1600–present).
Which language has more letters in India?
Most words in traditional Malayalam has its roots in either Tamil or Sanskrit. Due to its lineage to both Sanskrit and Tamil, the w:Malayalam alphabetMalayalam alphabet has the largest number of letters among the Indian languages.