PNR code can be found as “booking” detail below the midsection of your digital travel document or right bottom of your mobile boarding pass.
Where can I find PNR number on E Ticket Air India?
eticket (airline printed receipt)
On your flight coupon / ticket, your PNR is the first six alphanumeric characters printed toward the right as shown in the illustration below.
Where can I find my Air India PNR number?
The PNR number may be found in your ticket itself. If more than one ticket is booked at the same time, they will all have the same PNR number. This number corresponds to bookings, not individual passengers. You may check your PNR status on the go through the Cleartrip app or website.
Where can I find PNR number on E ticket?
PNR number, a 10-digit unique number, is generated on a confirmed ticket. This number is located on the top left corner of the printed ticket. On an e-ticket, it is mentioned at the top in a separate cell.
Is E ticket number same as PNR?
A PNR is the internal record of the booking, while a ticket (or more commonly, e-ticket) is the document that confirms a traveler’s seat on the flight.
How can I find my PNR number?
Ways To Check IRCTC PNR Status
- PNR status check for railway reservation using SMS/phone: SMS PNR and send to 139 or call 139.
- PNR status on mobile on Paytm App/Website.
- PNR Status Enquiry at railway station counters.
- Check in Final reservation charts.
How can I check if my flight is confirmed?
You can follow the below steps to check your flight status after you make a booking:
- Logon to www.goindigo.in.
- Click on Flight Status tab.
- Enter the departing and arriving destination.
- Enter your date of travel and Flight No.
- Enter your PNR or Booking Reference number.
How do I download my e ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Can you check passenger name in PNR?
There is no way that you will be able to find out the names of the passengers. The names won’t be specified when the PNR status is entered, the details including Name, age, gender will be kept confidential after booking the tickets due to privacy reasons and for avoiding the misuse of details.
What is E ticket number?
The electronic ticket number (TKT or e-Ticket) is a 13-digit code in which the first three numbers identify the airline that issued the ticket. … Once you have obtained your boarding pass, you will see the ticket number and booking reference at the top right-hand corner, under the barcode.
How do I find my booking reference number?
A booking reference is a unique code used by the airline to identify your reservation on their systems. It can be found on your booking confirmation email and e-ticket. It may appear under different names such as ‘booking reference’, ‘reservation reference’, ‘booking code’, or ‘PNR’ (Passenger Name Record).