|Rank||City||State or union territory|
Which city is bigger Bangalore or Mumbai?
But not so on other parameters. By definition, Greater Mumbai is smaller in area than both Delhi and Bangalore but packs in more people than either, with a population of 12.4 million. It ranked third overall among 111 cities while Bangalore is at 58 and Delhi at 65. “Livability across the country is quite low, right.
Which city is bigger than Bangalore?
List of cities in India by area
Which city is better Mumbai or Bangalore?
Mumbai has 57.23% higher rentals as compared to Bangalore. Prices of restaurants are lower in Bangalore by 21.74% as compared to Mumbai. Groceries are 3.04% cheaper in Bangalore as compared to Mumbai. Purchasing power (locally) is higher by 59.99% in Bangalore as compared to Mumbai.
Is Mumbai the largest city in India?
Bombay (Mumbai), India’s largest city, has a metropolitan area population of more than 15 million.
Which is the poorest city of India?
Dharavi Slum Mumbai
Mumbai “The Dream city” hold the biggest slum area in India known as Dharavi. Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, is spread over an area of 1.75 km along the Mahim river in central Mumbai. Dharavi is just one of many slum areas in city of Mumbai.
Which is the richest city in India?
10 Richest Cities in India That You Must Visit
- Mumbai. Haven’s we all heard about the City of Dreams? …
- Delhi. The next stop on our list is the capital of India, Delhi. …
- Kolkata. The ‘City of Joy’ that was once the capital of colonial India, Kolkata! …
- Bengaluru. …
- Chennai. …
- Hyderabad. …
- Pune. …
Which is the No 1 city in India?
The following is a list of top cities in India
|Serial no.||Indian Cities||Population|
Which is the cleanest city in India?
If you seek clean tourist destinations, take note of the following list of the cleanest cities in India.
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh. #1 of 20 Cleanest Cities in India. …
- Surat, Gujarat. …
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. …
- Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh. …
- Mysore, Karnataka. …
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. …
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat. …
- New Delhi, Delhi.
Which is the cheapest city in India?
Which city in India has the lowest cost of living?
- Delhi. Delhi, the capital city, is one of the most affordable cities in India. …
- Bangalore. The corporate hub of India is shockingly one of the cheapest cities to live in. …
- Chennai. The capital city of the land of temples is known for its inexpensive rental housing. …
Which city is expensive Mumbai or Bangalore?
Well, Bangalore is far behind and comes in at no. 171, clearly making Mumbai a much more expensive city to live in as compared to Bangalore. You can say that living in Mumbai is about 20% more expensive in comparison when you look at the general cost of things.
Which is the best city in India to live?
Despite being known for its traffic, the capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru has emerged as one of the top cities in India to live in. According to the latest ‘Ease of Living Index’, Bengaluru is followed by Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Surat, Navi Mumbai, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Indore, and Greater Mumbai.
Which is biggest city in world?
Largest Cities in the World (2015)