How do I sell my old coins?
Step 1: Visit the official website Olx.com which allows the buyers and sellers to trade directly. Step 2: Register yourself as a seller on the website. Step 3: Click and upload a photo of the coin on the website. Step 4: Buyers who are interested will contact you.
Which Indian coins are most valuable?
The 7 most expensive coins of India
- Jahangir ‘Wine Cup’ Gold Mohur ( USD 220,000 ) …
- Jahangir ‘Zodiac’ Gold Mohur ( USD 150,000 ) …
- Akbar ‘Ram-Siya’ silver half Rupee coin (USD 140,000) …
- Nur Jahan Gold Mohur with Jahangir ( USD 90,000 ) …
- Kanishka Buddha coin ( USD 125,000 )
What is the price of 10 paise coin?
coin is a former denomination of the Indian rupee. The 10 Paise coin equals 1⁄10 of a rupee.
How can I sell my old coins in Indiamart?
First you need to visit the official website indiamart.com. You will have to register yourself on the website. Soon after the registration, you just need to click a picture of your coin, and put it for sale on the platform. After this, you will get chance to talk to interested buyers who will contact you.
How can you tell if a British Indian coin is real?
3)If the coin is kept on a glass table face down and then given a spin, and it does spin, that means its a fake. This is because the central part of the coin is the highest point and in the original that part is bound to be worn out.
How can I sell old coins in international market?
To sell old coins, take low and medium-value coins to a reputable coin dealer, where you should be able to easily sell them. If you can’t find a local coin dealer, try visiting a traveling coin show so you can network with dealers and find someone to buy your coins.
What coins are collectors looking for?
8 Valuable Coins in Circulation Today
- 1943 Lincoln Head Copper Penny. …
- 1955 Doubled Die Penny. …
- 1969-S Lincoln Cent with Doubled Die Obverse. …
- 1982 No Mint Mark Roosevelt Dime. …
- 1999-P Connecticut Broadstruck Quarter. …
- 2004 Wisconsin State Quarter With Extra Leaf. …
- 2005-P “In God We Rust” Kansas State Quarter.
How do I sell my old coins on CoinBazaar?
How to sell old coins on CoinBazaar?
- Provide a daily selling price to CoinBazaar.
- On CoinBazaar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to CoinBazaar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
Can you sell coins at a pawn shop?
If rare, they can be worth a great deal of money. You can use rare coins for a pawn loan or sell them to us for cash in hand. … However, in order to really know the value of your potentially rare coins, you will want to stop by your local pawn shop to allow an expert to look at them.
Is it legal to sell Indian coins?
As per the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, any manuscript, coin, sculpture, painting etc which dates back to 100 years and above is an antique. … Although this act do not talks about selling or imitation of antique but in general it is not allowed as per criminal laws of India.
Which coin is very rare in India?
The only condition is that Rs 2 coin should be of 1994, 1995, 1997, and 2000 series coin. If you have a collection of this kind of rare coin, then you may earn Rs 5 lakh immediately.
Which Indian coins are rare?
Rare and Expensive Coins of India
|1953 – 1 Pice Hyderabad Mint||8000||10000|
|1954 – 1 Pice Hyderabad Mint||2000||2000|
|1980 – 25 Paise, Mumbai Mint||20000||23000|
|1988 – 50 Paise, CuproNickel, Noida Mint||5000||13000|