When thinking of safe places to visit in India, Sikkim is at the top of the list. Sikkim is one of India’s safest and most beautiful travel destinations. Set in the Northern Himalayan mountains this state is home to many great tourist places such as Darjeeling, Gangtok, Pelling and many more.
Is India dangerous for tourists?
India can be a safe country as long as all precautions are taken to avoid any inconvenience. Nevertheless, we must be honest and tell you that although India has many attractive places to discover, the security of the city is not 100% safe. In fact, during the last years, criminality against tourists has increased.
Which state is safe for girl in India?
Indian states ranking by safety of women
Is India safe for female Travellers?
It’s not about safe or unsafe destinations – anything can happen anywhere. However, it’s unlikely most women traveling in India will face aggressive or hostile behavior. Staring and unwanted attention are common. … If you look at statistics, most attacks against women take place in the home.
Is Pakistan safer than India?
Aside from a few areas, listed below, traveling in Pakistan is no more dangerous than traveling in neighboring India, and for women, Pakistan is actually safer than India.
What should I avoid in India?
Things You Should Never Do in India:
- Don’t keep your shoes on while entering in Temple. …
- Don’t wear tight or revealing clothes. …
- Avoid affection in the Public Area. …
- Don’t point the finger or touch anything by your Feet. …
- Don’t take or give things by your left Hand. …
- Don’t criticize any religious or political Group.
Which is dangerous city in India?
Delhi (1906.8) remained the most crime ridden urban area in India for the fourth-year as of 2019.
Which is the dangerous state in India?
1. Uttar Pradesh: The crime rate per capita of UP is 7.4. As per the national crime records bureau, this ration means the largest number of crime happens in Uttar Pradesh and thus, the state is unsafe to travel alone.
Which is the bad city in India?
111 cities in India were surveyed on 13 categories including quality of life, sustainability, health, education among other parameters and Muzaffarpur in Bihar found itself at the bottom of the list.
Which is the cleanest city in India?
If you seek clean tourist destinations, take note of the following list of the cleanest cities in India.
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh. #1 of 20 Cleanest Cities in India. …
- Surat, Gujarat. …
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. …
- Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh. …
- Mysore, Karnataka. …
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. …
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat. …
- New Delhi, Delhi.
Which is the crime free state in India?
Nagaland has continued to have the lowest registered crime rate (83.2 per lakh population) in the country, although it rose from 44. It also had the lowest incidence of crime based on percentage of share of the nation.
Is Delhi safe for girls?
According to the latest available National Crime Bureau Report from 2016, Delhi registers more crimes against women than the national average. Of the 225 acid attacks and attempted acid attacks reported nationwide, 23 were from Delhi. Of the 66,544 women abducted in India, 4,041 were from Delhi.