What is best thing about India?
The country has brought the world diverse languages, famous actresses, and six seasons. India is the world’s largest democracy, with a 1.3 billion population. … It is also the world’s second largest country, after China’s 1.4 billion population.
What are three good things about India?
Originally Answered: What are some good things about India? Vegetarian Food: Most countries of the world have their own cuisines, but pretty much all of them are based around meat dishes.
- Our unity in diversity . …
- Strong Democratic foundation on which this country stands.
- Our large historical background .
What is India best known for?
31 Amazing Things – India Is Famous For
- Largest Democracy in The World. …
- Highest Number of Official Languages. …
- World’s Largest Postal Network. …
- Statue of Unity. …
- World’s Highest Cricket Ground. …
- Invention of Chess. …
- Yoga Originated in India. …
- The Most Number of Tigers.
Why is India the best country?
India has a fast-growing, diverse economy with a large, skilled workforce. But because of its population, it’s also one of the poorest countries in the world based on income and gross national product per capita. Although agriculture employs the most workers, services are the major source of economic growth.
Which is the No 1 tourist place in India?
Agra stands atop. As it homes the world’s most beautiful monument, Taj Mahal, it reigns supreme in the list of famous tourist places in India. This white falls in the list of Seven Wonders of the World. Agra city also includes places such as Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, Akbar’s tomb, Ram Bagh and Sikandra Fort.
Who gave name India?
The name India is derived from the river ‘Sindhu’ or Indus as called by the ancient Greeks. S from Bharat became I in west, hence Sindhu became Indus. And the land of Indus was called Indica or India.
Why is India so special?
India is the largest democracy in the world, the 7th largest Country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations. The game of Snakes & Ladders was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev. It was originally called ‘Mokshapat’. … India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world.
What is India’s full name?
India, officially the Republic of India (Hindi: Bhārat Gaṇarājya), is a country in South Asia.
|Republic of India Bhārat Gaṇarājya (see other local names)|
Which field is best in India?
Somebody asked what fields India is better than Western countries on Quora , and here are some of the best answers!
- India has the best remote sensing capabilities in the world. …
- The Indian space program is one of the world’s most cost effective. …
- India’s Thorium based nuclear program is one of the best in the world.
How old is India?
India is home to one of the oldest civilizations in the world. From the traces of hominoid activity discovered in the subcontinent, it is recognized that the area now known as India was inhabited approximately 250,000 years ago.
Who is famous in India?
List of original fifty nominees
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956)
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015)
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950)
- Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964)
- Mother Teresa (1910–1997)
- J. R. D. Tata (1904–1993)
- Indira Gandhi (1917–1984)
- Sachin Tendulkar (b. 1973)
Which country loves India most?
13 Countries That Love and Support India
- #1: Afghanistan.
- #2: Myanmar.
- #3: Maldives.
- #4: Sri Lanka.
- #5: Australia.
- #6: Japan.
- #7: Singapore.
- #8: Thailand.