Which doctor has the highest salary in India?
General practitioners, including family doctors and pediatricians, are among the highest-paid doctors.
These were the highest paying doctor jobs in 2019, ranked.
- Surgeons. …
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. …
- Obstetricians and gynecologists. …
- Orthodontists. …
- Prosthodontists. …
Which doctor has highest salary?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
What is the maximum salary of MBBS doctor in India?
The highest salary for a a Mbbs Doctor in India is ₹91,600 per month. The lowest salary for a a Mbbs Doctor in India is ₹30,000 per month.
Who is the No 1 doctor in India?
Dr Panda is also called ‘one of the safest heart surgeons in the world’ and ‘the ‘surgeon with the safest hands’. Medgate Today honored Dr. Panda as the No 1 heart surgeon and one of the 25 living legends in the healthcare of India.
|Dr. Ramakanta Panda|
Do doctors earn in crores?
During an MBBS internship of 1 year, trainee doctors can earn 15 to 20 thousand rupees. If there is a Junior Resident Doctor in a good government hospital, then the earnings range from 60 to 90 thousand rupees. … Senior Resident Doctor also gets Rs 60,000 to Rs 1.25 lakh during 3 years.
What are the lowest paid doctors?
The 10 Lowest-Paid Specialties
- Pediatrics $221,000 (down 5%)
- Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%)
- Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)
- Internal Medicine $248,000 (down 1%)
- Allergy & Immunology $274,000 (down 9%)
Who is the richest doctor in world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
Which country pays highest for doctors?
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Salaries for Doctors
- New Zealand. Australia typically has an edge when it comes to high paying salaries for most professions than New Zealand. …
- Israel. …
- Germany. …
- The Netherlands. …
- United Kingdom. …
- Republic of Ireland. …
- Iceland. …
- The United States of America.
Do MBBS students get salary?
The initial salary of a medical graduate doctor may be the Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month. After getting the experience and good hands on in this field, the candidate may get the handsome salary as 8 to 10 lakh per annum.
Which job has highest salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
Which type of doctor is best?
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
- Plastic surgeons: $270,000.
- Ophthalmologists: $270,000.