|AC Price List||Price in India|
|Blue Star 1.2 Ton 3 Star Split AC (3HW15VCTU)||₹ 34,490|
|Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC (JTKJ50TV16U)||₹ 52,830|
|Hitachi 1.8 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (MERAI 3100S RMNG322HCEA)||₹ 41,490|
|Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC (183 DZZ)||₹ 34,990|
Which is the cheapest AC in India?
Cheap AC Prices in India (July 2021)
|Voltas 102EZQ 0.75 Ton 2 Star Window AC||Rs.16,691|
|Voltas 103 DZS 0.8 Ton 3 Star Window AC||Rs.18,291|
|Voltas WAC 103 LZF 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC||Rs.18,451|
|Haier HWU12C-CV3CNB1 1 Ton 3 Star Window AC||Rs.18,490|
How much does AC cost per hour in India?
Cost for Homes (Running 3-4 Hours/ Day)
On an average, if you buy a 1-ton air-conditioner and use it for approximately 4 hours, the monthly electricity cost would be somewhere around Rs. 620. This is an estimation considering that the per unit cost of electricity in your location is Rs. 4.
Which AC is costly?
Best High Price AC in India (July 2021)
|O General ASGG24LFCD 2 Ton Inverter Split AC||Rs.74,399|
|O General ASGA24FUTA 2 Ton 5 Star Split AC||Rs.71,700|
|O General ASGA24FUTC 2 Ton 2 Star Split AC||Rs.70,996|
|O General ASGA24JCC 2 Ton Inverter Split AC||Rs.70,990|
Which is No 1 AC in world?
1. Daikin. Daikin is one of the largest AC brands in the world. It is a Japanese brand that was started in the year 1924.
Which brand AC is best?
10 Best Air Conditioners with Brand Name
- LG 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter Split AC – KS-Q18YNZA. …
- Daikin 1.8 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating Inverter Split AC. …
- Haier 1.5-Ton 5-Star Triple Inverter+ Split AC – HSU19C-TFW5B(INV) …
- Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC – 5CNHW18PAFU.
Is running AC expensive?
On average, running an air conditioner costs between $0.06 and $0.88 per hour. Let’s calculate how much does air conditioning cost per month (running 8h per day):
Cost Of Running Mini Split AC Unit (Table 3)
|Mini Split AC Unit (BTU)||Estimated Cost Per Hour|
|12,000 BTU (1 ton) Mini Split AC||Costs $0.16 per hour|
Which is the best air conditioner in India 2020?
If you are in the market looking for options, we have compiled a list of the best air conditioners in India.
- Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Wide Split AC. …
- LG 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC. …
- LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Split AC. …
- Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Twin Cool Inverter Split AC. …
- Godrej 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC.
Which AC consumes less power?
5 Star ACs That Provide Optimal Cooling At Low Electricity Expense
|Voltas 5 Star Inverter Split AC||1.5 Ton||Rs 68,990|
|Panasonic 5 Star Wi-Fi Twin Cool Inverter Split AC||1.5 Ton||Rs 54,500|
|Hitachi 5 Star Inverter Split AC||1.5 Ton||Rs 60,080|
|LG 5 Star Inverter Split AC||1.5 Ton||Rs 66,990|
Which AC is best for small room?
Hisense 1.0 Ton 3 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC
Given its capacity of 1.0-ton, it is more than suitable for small-sized rooms and can keep them cool for a long duration. The AC is made with 100% Grooved Copper which delivers better cooling and requires low maintenance, increasing the durability of the air conditioner.
Why AC is expensive?
If you buy an AC with a capacity lower than required, it will consume a lot more energy to provide the needed cooling. “Lower capacity units may save you on capital cost, but it will increase the electricity consumption and also decrease the life span of the device”.
Which brand AC is most expensive?
Top 3 Most Expensive ACs Under ₹1.15 Lacs are as follows: Samsung AC071NN1PKC 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Cassette AC: 2 ton Capacity, Cassette AC, Remote Control, Timer, Auto Clean.
O General AUG30AB 2.5-Ton 3-Star Cassette AC.
|Samsung AR18JC5ESLZ 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split Ac||₹1 Lacs||Apr, 2015|
Which company AC is best in India?
12 Best Air Conditioner Brands Available in India
- Daikin. Daikin is a Japanese air conditioning manufacturing company, offers one of the best split air conditioning in the Indian market. …
- Blue Star. Blue Star is India’s leading air conditioning company packed with the best technology. …
- Lloyd. …
- Carrier. …
- Mitsubishi. …